Need a High Energy, Engaging, Informative and
Entertaining Speaker at Your Next Event?
Then You Need…
Debi Silber, MS, RD, WHC™, FDN
The Mojo Coach®!
Whether for a conference, organization, seminar, non-profit gala, small group, corporate wellness presentation, association meeting, women’s event, wellness retreat and more, Debi Silber, MS, RD, WHC™, FDN The Mojo Coach® will have your attendees inspired, empowered and armed with strategies for success. Customizing each presentation to suit the needs of your group/team/staff/attendees, you’ll feel comfortable knowing that Debi will inspire, engage, inform and entertain; leaving your audience eager for more and showcasing YOU for making the right choice!
1) How Stress is Making You Sick, Tired, Fat, Old and Ugly!…And What to Do About It:
Learn exactly how stress and your specific response to stress is causing physical, emotional and mental wear and tear. Debi will show you how your current lifestyle is creating health/wellness or illness/disease and teach you proven strategies to become your personal and professional best. You’ll be inspired to become healthy, balanced, productive and motivated while enjoying greater energy, vitality, success and happiness. You’ll also hear Debi’s incredible personal “experiment” that took her from illness to health, pain-to-pain free living and misery to joy. She’ll teach you how she did it so you can do it too! You’ll also receive strategies and practical solutions to prevent the damage chronic stress can create.
2) How “Fit” is Your…Lifestyle?
Do you have destructive behavioral and eating habits preventing you from living a healthy, productive and fulfilling life? You’ll learn simple strategies to create radiant health and abundance so you can start living by design versus default. You’ll discover your unique “fitness personality” and leave this talk inspired to live the life you really crave. As a result of this powerful presentation you’ll see a change in the health and energy of your attendees and for corporate clients you’ll see a change in your staff, interoffice culture and morale …as well as a boost in your bottom line!
3) Maximizing Your Impact: How to Look, Feel and Live Like a Leader:
How can you create a positive and lasting impression both personally and professionally? Debi Silber, MS, RD, WHC, FDN The Mojo Coach will share proven strategies to unleash your ultimate body, mind, image and lifestyle. You’ll learn the secret to creating a lean, fit body, radiant health, soaring confidence, endless energy, rewarding relationships, financial abundance, a dynamic image, charismatic style and an optimistic outlook.
You’ll learn strategies to finally overcome your personal obstacles in the areas of life most important to you. You’ll also learn how to create charisma, magnetism and undeniable mojo in order to effectively inspire and empower your prospects, clients and others with clarity and purpose.
4) Choose to Lose: It’s Not Just What You Put Into Your Mouth But What You Put Into Your Head:
Some “food for thought:” While our food choices can be keeping us overweight and unhappy, often it’s our mindset, behaviors and an unhealthy relationship with food that’s at the root of it all. Debi will show you how it’s the who, what, when, where, how and why of your eating that’s keeping you sick, overweight, frustrated and unhappy. You’ll learn the powerful role your conditioning, your triggers, thoughts, feelings and habits play and walk away with practical solutions to create new, healthy changes.
Where Debi’s Spoken Recently:
- The Women’s Fund of Long Island/Gucci
- Fuel the Soul
- The Mojo Event (Debi’s event www.TheMojoEvent.com )
- Keller Williams Women in Business Event
- Human Resource Luncheon
- Ridgefield Chamber of Commerce
- National Association for Professional Women-NAPW
- Molloy College
- Adelphi University
- UBS Financial Services
- Hofstra University
- The Women’s Financial Group
- Women’s Innovative Network
- Savor the Success-Lunch and Learn
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- UJA Federation of New York
- American Business Women’s Association
- Chatham Bars Inn-Women’s Leadership Retreat
- Long Island Center for Business and Professional Women
- National Council on Renal Nutrition of New England
- Not for Profit-We Connect You
- Dix Hills Jewish Center
- Split Rock Golf Course, Bronx, NY
- NYSSCPA, Women’s Focus Group, Milleridge Inn, Jericho, NY
- The Ladies Philoptochos Organization Annual Membership Tea
- Farmingdale Library: Long Island Marketing Job Seekers
- Disney Social Media Moms Event
- Senior Executive Networking Group
- Success Summit 2012
- National Women on the Rise
- Vision To Wealth Event-New York
- Morris County Chamber of Commerce Women in Business Work/Life Event
- SheStreams Conference
- The American Cancer Society Choose You Luncheon
- Margolin, Winer & Evens
- Huntington Hospital
- Ernst & Young
- 21st Century Women’s Leadership Conference
- Center for Wealth Preservation Networking Event
- Manhasset Coalition Against Breast Cancer Event
- The Ultimate Life Company
- American Society for Training and Development
- Lewis Johs Avallone Aviles, LLP
- Oheka Castle Colon Cancer Gala serving as Master of Ceremonies/Speaker
- Woman to Woman Health and Wellness Event
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Navel Expo, Huntington, NY
- Certilman, Balin Adler & Hyman, LLP
- Club Mom
- Mac’s Steakhouse Event for launch of Raw Beauty Magazine
- Keynote Presenter for The American Heart Association Go Red for Women Event
- Keynote Presenter for The Grant Professional’s Association New Jersey Chapter
- VIP Healthcare Services
- Museum of Motherhood
Tell Me About Your Event!
Call 631 499-4999 or email Info@TheMojoCoach.com
to discuss which speaking topic best serves the needs of your specific group, association, company, club, team or organization.
I’m looking forward to helping you create a fantastic and memorable event!
*Whole Health Coach ™ is a trademark of the National Institute of Whole Health